Are you ready to self-publish? Learn how to publish an ebook or a book.
This easy to follow ebook on how to publish an ebook or paperback is full of advice for new, and not so new self-publishing authors. If it helps you sell just a few more copies of your book, it will have been money well spent.
In logical order, it takes the mystery out of self-publishing by giving clear and in many cases, illustrated how to guides for the necessary steps involved in successful self-publishing.
From proofreading and preparing your manuscript for publishing, formatting for an ebook, finding keywords and metadata for your book listing, through to using effective links and promoting your book via your blog and social media.
If you are ready to self-publish a book, this how to guide is a must read for you.
Even if you have already self-published, you will discover new ways to improve your book discovery and lift your sales by taking measures to enhance your book quality and fine-tune your keyword and metadata selection to enable buyers to find your book more easily on Amazon and other retailers.
Learning how to publish an ebook or book successfully can take time.
However, with this ebook guide you can get the essentials right in a couple of hours.
Some of the topics covered in this how to self-publish guide include:
- Where And How To Publish An Ebook Or Paperback
- How To Self Edit And Proofread Your Manuscript
- How To Prepare Your Word Manuscript For Self-Publishing
- How To Format Word For Ebook Publishing
- How To Add A Table Of Contents To An Ebook
- How To Make An Ebook Feel More Like A Real Book
- How To Convert Word To .epub And .mobi Ebook Files
- How To Find A Great Book Title
- How To Use Metadata Effectively
- How To Use Keywords To Sell More Kindle Ebooks
- How To Master Kindle Keywords – For Free
- How To Make Your Amazon Book Description Stand Out
- Ebook Pricing Strategies To Help Increase Unit Sales
- Open Publishing or Amazon Exclusivity?
- What’s The Best Way To Promote My Self-Published Book?
- Seven Ways To Boost Your Author Blog Traffic
- Five Simple Actions You Can Take If Your Book Is Not Selling
- How To Promote Yourself As An Author
Learn how to self-publish better
An ebook or paperback is a product, and as with any new product brought to market, quality is always going to be the winning edge. Find out how to give your ebook and book the best possible chance of success by learning how to improve its quality, discoverability and appeal before you publish.
Also learn how to promote and market your ebooks and books effectively through the use of your website, blog, social media and how to use intelligent linking, as well by as by leveraging economical, cost effective advertising.
It will not take long for you to read this useful publishing guide, but the time it takes could well be an investment in your new ebook or book and provide you with many new ideas and tips that will help you sell more books.